Best Blondies Ever
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 cup pumpkin purée
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 1/2 cups canned chickpeas (drained)
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup chocolate chip morsels
- Add all ingredients, except chocolate chips, to a food processor and whirl until blended (it doesn’t have to be completely smooth but not too chunky either).
- Stir in chocolate chips (I used a combination of dark, semi-sweet, and milk chocolate chips).
- Pour into a 6-inch square baking dish, greased with coconut oil.
- Bake in 350 F. oven for 40-45 minutes (don’t overcook).
- Cool slightly, slice and serve. I recommend dulce de leche ice cream on the side for dessert. For breakfast, 1/2 cup of fat free plain greek yogurt with 1 tsp of maple syrup.
If you don’t make this, and love it, I mean, who ARE you? (Ha ha, just kidding. To each his own!)